Individual, Couples, Family and Group Counseling. I am unable to prescribe medication, but I can provide clients with referrals.
- Positive Parenting
- Marriage Enrichment
- Life Losses & Transitions
Areas of Interest
- Parenting Skills and Coaching
- Organizational Life skills
- Grief & Loss
- Anger & Stress Management
- Healthy Sexuality
Clinical Supervision Available
Chemical Use Assessments/Rule 25
- To determine the amount of chemical use involvement
- Resources & referrals provided
- An investment in your relationship
- Premarital Counseling
- Couples Empowerment, Enrichment and Revitalization
I am currently accepting new clients. Please contact me at 651 373-3886 for a free initial intake consultation.
Daytime, evening, and weekend appointments are available. Professional standards of confidentiality are always maintained.
The law and the AAMFT ethical codes protect the relationship between a client and their therapist. Your information cannot be disclosed without your written consent except under specific situations.
The exceptions are:
- Suspected child, elder, or vulnerable adult abuse
- Court Order
- Threats of homicide or suicide